Creating Great NQTs
Great teachers transform lives. Through exemplary training for NQTs, Ark Teacher Training supports the development of the very best teachers.
Ark Teacher Training was rated as outstanding in all areas by Ofsted for our initial teacher training programme. We have used our expertise in teacher development and to create a supportive NQT programme, providing an exceptional foundation for those at the beginning of their careers, when the learning curve is the steepest.
As an NQT at Ark you will receive structured training and support, allowing you to thrive in your profession.
Want to find out more what it's like to train to be a teacher? Find out more in this article where our newly qualified teachers share their experience.
NQTs will benefit from:
- an Ark-delivered summer school covering the highest leverage strategies in pedagogy, to ensure you are equipped to excel with your first classes
- half-termly training, provided by ATT in one of our regional centres, focusing on Climate for Learning, Planning and Preparation and Assessing and Responding
- differentiated curriculum options, with practice-based and project-based pathways
- weekly Mentoring and Real Time Coaching, Team-Teaching and Learning to Plan sessions
- a Personalised Impact Plan to embed what is learned on the programme
- two conferences developing teaching skills with the opportunity to network with other NQTs.
If you are looking for an NQT position in an Ark School please apply via the Ark Careers portal here.
If you are a school leader with NQTs who you would like to join the NQT Programme please get in touch.