Great schools are made of great teachers.
Over the past ten years we have seen some life-changing results. It is, however, only the beginning. Join us in transforming even more lives through education.
We work hard to recognise hard work
- We strive to recognise your achievements and celebrate your success.
- Your salary will be 2.5% higher than main scale teacher salaries.
- You will have access to health packages, discounts at major retailers, travel loans and other benefits, through the Ark Rewards scheme.
- We take CPD seriously, which is why we offer twice as many training days as standard.
The chance to progress in your career – and quickly
- Many of our schools are new, meaning you have the opportunity to progress and develop your career in line with the growth of the school.
- As a growing group of 37 schools, career opportunities are available across the Ark network - allowing you to develop your experience and expertise in a variety of settings and locations.
- We provide an array of development programmes for our staff including our NQT, middle leader and senior leader programmes supplying you with the training and support you need to progress throughout your career. We will support you to become the best you can be.
Be a part of one of the UK’s most successful and innovative school groups
- Learn from and collaborate with some of the very best colleagues and leaders in education today.
- We are passionate about helping every child to succeed and have spent the last ten years developing new teaching and learning techniques and programmes. Innovative nationwide programmes that started life within the Ark network include: Mathematics Mastery, Ambition Institute and Frontline.
We help you to concentrate on doing what you do best… teaching
- We prioritise behaviour management so that you can concentrate on teaching and the students can focus on learning.
- As an Ark teacher you will be supported and encouraged to develop your own creative approaches to teaching and learning.
- As a network, we are united by the same core purpose, but each Ark school has its own unique ethos and character. We do not operate a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach and recognise the importance of individuality.
- You will be supported every step of the way, with unparalleled line management and peer-to-peer support.
Have an impact way beyond your classroom
- Ark is an international charity, transforming lives through education. Being part of the Ark network, means being a vital part of the global push to provide a quality education for every child.
- We share learning and best practice locally, nationally and even internationally.
- Opportunities to be involved in an array of exciting projects, from working with your local community to travelling across the world to share your knowledge and expertise as part of our international Fellows programme.
- Be a part of the wide-range of enrichment activities we offer our students, from performing Shakespeare at a world-renowned arts venue, to debating and sports competitions.
- A 2.5% higher than main scale teacher salary.
- Relocation and recruitment bonuses available for some roles.
- Twice the number of training days as standard.
- Access to Ark Rewards scheme offering up to £1,000 a year in savings from over 3,000 major retailers.
- Interest-free loans of up to £5,000 available for season tickets or a bicycles.
- Gym discounts offering up to 40% off your local gym