Thanks to our generous partners, 55 Ark students have been offered bursaries worth nearly £720,000 to help cover the cost of tertiary tuition fees and accommodation. Bursaries are awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence, financial need, or both.
- The Spencer Steadman Trust is offering three bursaries worth £45,000 for students planning to study degrees at a Russell Group university, plus work experience and mentoring opportunities
- Marshall Wace are funding 40 bursaries worth £9,900 each
- The Reuben Foundation are offering six bursaries worth £23,625 each
- Urbanest, a leading student accommodation provider, are offering five students en-suite accommodation worth more than £20,000, plus £1,800 every academic year per student to cover the general cost of living expenses
- A private donor is funding one bursary worth £9,900
Sarah Cullen, Head of Destinations, said: "Receiving a bursary can be a life-changing experience for a student. Thank you to our partners for their ongoing support and generosity. Their investment will go a long way in helping our students achieve their goals."
Ishmael Pemberton, Year 13 student from Ark Academy and an Urbanest recipient, said: "For me, this bursary is more than just financial aid; it shows that someone believes in me and my potential."
We wish all our students good luck as they wait for their results!
We'd love to hear from you if you or your organisation are interested in developing a bursary scheme with Ark. Please get in touch with Tasnim Chowdhury at email@example.com