Ark alumni have the chance to intern with M3, a global real estate investment and advisory firm.
The Business Analyst Internship will start this Summer and last between six to 12 weeks. The intern will work alongside teams across the business's Principal Investment and Advisory teams.
The intern will have the chance to develop their technical and financial skills; learn about drivers and trends impacting various real estate sectors and investments, and gain insight into debt and equity capital markets.
M3 is looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- A genuine interest in the real estate sector (the spaces in which we live, work, and play) and consumer-facing companies
- Intellectual curiosity and structured thinking
- Numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Highly motivated with a strong record of academic achievement
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
Please submit your CV and a 500-word personal statement to Tasnim Chowdhury at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20th May 2022.